Sunday, July 14, 2013

The @Dewiseman InterTweet


This InterTweet occured the 12th July 2013. The dedewaa Video on 
InterTweet : So Mr C is what they call you right? Why did you leave the Kyinkin Chaucer name you used for so long?
@Dewiseman : Kyikin Chaucer was the name but I needed re-branding due to my growth my career..
InterTweet : Since you are one of the gurus in the business now, how do u feel about this new generations music nowadays?In Ghana?
@Dewiseman : Well the youth seems more vibrant and ain't scared of making mistakes and that's a good thing..
InterTweet : Are you working on any new project you should be releasing soon?
@Dewiseman : Yes I just did a song ft. Budda man titled: Robot... Prod@FYI and Rebel Ent. By Mr. C
InterTweet : That's nice so when do you plan on releasing the single then?
@Dewiseman : I plan on releasing it this coming Monday 15 July 2013
InterTweet : We have heard you also create instrumentals. What kind of instrumentals do you produce?
@Dewiseman : Yeah that's true, am very versatile... I make Dance-hall, hip hop, pop and reggae....
InterTweet : Talking bout reggae your fans can hear how very well polished your accent is did you learn it or you've actually been to Jamaica?
@Dewiseman : No  I haven't been 2 Jamaica yet, but reggae and Dance-hall is a traveling culture.. I simply over stand the art..
InterTweet : At what age did you discover your love for music?
@Dewiseman : I discovered myself at age 11 and ever since, there has been no turning back..
InterTweet : Who are the artist you usually listen to the most?
@Dewiseman : I listen so wide that I can hardly pinpoint a favorite.. Bruno Mars and Jr. Gong has been banging lately though..
InterTweet : How would you describe your music?
@Dewiseman : My music is soulful, it always got a message.. It's like a whole new journey once I start working on a song...
InterTweet : Would you say that the Ghana music industry is one complicated business or you find it rather simple?
@Dewiseman : It is complex with a lot of politics going on in it.. But some of us came to stay not to stray.. the world is ready..
InterTweet : Some of your fans are really awaiting your solo debut album! Any comment on that?
@Dewiseman : I got a surprise coming up this year....I will keep my fans tweeted as long as they follow....
InterTweet : What programs do you use in producing and recording?
@Dewiseman : I use 'Steinberg Cubase' for recording vocals. 'Fruity loops Studio' for creating instrumentals.. I use 'Reason' if necessary..
InterTweet : Do you have any last tweet to tweet to your fans out there?
@Dewiseman : The ancient Kyikin Chaucer is back as Mr. C in a robodope style. I've so much 2 offer 2 the world.. Greetings from the Wise land
InterTweet : There you got it people follow @dewiseman to stay up to date with his releases and thanks to him for answering our questions!


No comments:

Post a Comment