Thursday, December 12, 2013

InterTweet with the fast Rising Rap Artist Kojo Cue



We caught up with Kojo Cue on Twitter to ask him some questions before his republic bar show in osu
This InterTweet occured on the 12th December 2013.
InterTweet : We will start off this InterTweet with : @KOJO_Cue When did you discover Music was the most beautiful thing this earth had to give you? #INTWT
@Kojo_Cue : I decide there and then that music was the right outlet for me to also pour out my frustrations and have people appreciate me for it #INTWT
InterTweet : As you made that decision, did you have any kind of obstacle or rejection to the idea? #INTWT

@Kojo_Cue : Not really, I kept it to myself as much as possible ... Most people I was close didn't know I rap till I popped up on TV #INTWT
InterTweet : When you write, what is your process? How do you get in the zone as they say? #INTWT
@Kojo_Cue : I don't have a particular process ... It's the beat and the emotion that drives me ... But I can't even write when the beat is on #INTWT
InterTweet :  How would you describe your type of music to your fans? #INTWT
@Kojo_Cue : My music is a journey through the mind of a person searching for answers. It's the world as I see it in rhyme and rhythm #INTWT
InterTweet : What kind of answers is being talked about here if i may ask? #INTWT
@Kojo_Cue : answers about Life, love, family, success, evolution, reincarnation and purpose ... Don't you wonder why we are here? #INTWT
InterTweet : Were there doubts as in the complexity of lyrics and the possibility of you succeeding in a predominantly illiterate place? #INTWT
@Kojo_Cue : there wasn't because as much as I do this for the people, I do this for me too ... So I know not everyone will get it but ..#INTWT
InterTweet : Who are your role models in the music industry? #INTWT
@Kojo_Cue : I look up to Jay-Z a lot, just for the success bit and that's about it ...
#INTWT
InterTweet : How do you fight the nervousness of performing and how do you comeback from mistakes made on stage? #INTWT
@Kojo_Cue : when mistakes are mad I sit back with my team and try to find what went wrong and how to prevent it ... #INTWT
InterTweet : Let's get a little personal here..What is your favorite food to eat? #INTWT
@Kojo_Cue : Banku and Fish with Pepper or FuFu and Chicken Light Soup #INTWT
InterTweet : What Tv shows would one catch you watching most of the time? #INTWT
@Kojo_Cue : Efiewura, Game of Thrones, Baggage, and music videos ... #INTWT
InterTweet : Are you in a relationship? If no what type of girls are your favorite? #INTWT
@Kojo_Cue : yeah I am in a relationship ... And I don't really have a type ... As long we connect somehow ... #INTWT
InterTweet : Does your girl approve of your career choice? #INTWT
@Kojo_Cue : you can find her in the stance cheering the loudest .... 1st opinion I seek about my music is hers ... #INTWT
InterTweet : A little very daring question..The last one i promise...Are you planning to have children with this girlfriend of yours? #INTWT
@Kojo_Cue : yeah I am ... Two boys and a girl (though she says she will only be pregnant twice) so I'm praying the boys are twins ... #INTWT
InterTweet : Nicely precise..Precision and detail unveils success so..Back to business..Who in GH would really like to feature? #INTWT
@Kojo_Cue : Mugeez, Daddy Lumba, Paapa Yankson ... @elrepgh ... It keeps changing everyday though so you never know #INTWT
InterTweet : What is your ultimate dream or goal as an artist? #Vision #INTWT
@Kojo_Cue : to have one of my CDs/tapes in every Ghanaian home ... So everybody gets the message #INTWT
InterTweet : Who gave you the most inspiring quote in your life about your career? That is who gave you the best advice? #INTWT
@Kojo_Cue : most inspiring quote came about my career came from @OkyeameKwamegh and best advice hasn't come yet lol #INTWT
InterTweet : So what did @OkyeameKwamegh tell you that was so inspiring? #INTWT
@Kojo_Cue : he said "you don't always have to wait for a right time cos when you're doing the right thing, every time is the right time" #INTWT
InterTweet : Between rapping in Twi and english, which do you prefer or which comes easily to you? #INTWT
@Kojo_Cue : I rap how I talk in real life an that's with a mixture of English, Twi and pidgin so it all comes easy #INTWT
InterTweet : What do you advice to coming up artists in the game right now? #INTWT
@Kojo_Cue : I advice them to love the art and stay true to themselves
InterTweet : Any last words before we end this InterTweet? #INTWT
@Kojo_Cue : yeah ... Checkout #PLK and let your people have it ... Plus come to the Republic Bar Osu Tomorrow at 8pm to see me perform, Peace #INTWT


1 comment:

  1. I just want to share with you the new song of my favourite rap artis D-Edge -"The trueprint" , enjoy it because I can't stop listening to it https://soundcloud.com/d-edge4real/sets/d-edge-the-trueprint

    ReplyDelete