Monday, November 18, 2013

The InterTweet With the 'Bacon Gang' Clothing Line Owner



This InterTweet occured on a period of 2 days : The 17th and the 18th of November 2013.
InterTweet : So we starting off with : @2Stripz What is it  exactly you do? #INTWT
@2Stripz : @DaRealFrd I own a clothing line dedicated to Bacon #INTWT
InterTweet : @2Stripz When did you discover that clothing is what you were into? And what inspired you to go for it? #INTWT
@2Stripz : @DaRealFrd I was unemployed and looking for something to create all on my own, so I started tweeting about bacon and got a following #INTWT
InterTweet : @2Stripz So you design the clothes for the clothing line as well? #INTWT
@2Stripz : @DaRealFrd yes I design the concepts but I also have a team behind me that assists me with what gets put out #INTWT
InterTweet : @2Stripz How do you usually find your inspiration when you are conceptualizing? #INTWT
@2Stripz : @DaRealFrd I look for a lot of inspiration through urban and street wear culture but lately I've been trying to create my own lane #INTWT
InterTweet : @2Stripz Someone asked : What does fashion mean to you? #INTWT
@2Stripz :  @DaRealFrd fashion means the expression of a person put on display. You don't need a thousand dollar sweater to feel like a thousand #INTWT
InterTweet : @2Stripz Who are your favorite designers? #INTWT
@2Stripz : @DaRealFrd I don't have a favorite, every designer is someone new to look at and learn from #INTWT
InterTweet : @2Stripz What do you believe makes a quality article of clothing? #INTWT
@2Stripz : @DaRealFrd the branding behind it. How you can give the consumer something more than just the shirt. #INTWT
InterTweet : @2Stripz What's your favorite part about conceptualizing a design? #INTWT
@2Stripz : @DaRealFrd showing it to my peers and listening to their opinions on it. Involvement from others makes my belief about success realer #INTWT
InterTweet : @2Stripz How long does it usually take you to construct a piece? #INTWT
@2Stripz : @DaRealFrd 30 seconds to forever, ideas always have to be flowing #INTWT
InterTweet : @2Stripz How do you prepare for a fashion shoot or show? #INTWT
@2Stripz : @DaRealFrd those are in the future, but rigorously. I have to take it as serious as I want it to be seen #INTWT
InterTweet : @2Stripz Whats the most challenging part in doing what you do? #INTWT
@2Stripz :  @DaRealFrd getting to people to take what I'm trying to do seriously. This isn't a parody line. It's going to be bigger than that #INTWT
InterTweet : @2Stripz Let's leave your professional life a bit and get up close and personal, how many sisters or brothers do you have? #INTWT
@2Stripz : @DaRealFrd 2 brothers #INTWT
InterTweet : @2Stripz Have you always been in Canada all your life? #INTWT
@2Stripz : @DaRealFrd yes sir #INTWT
InterTweet : @2Stripz As a young'n, what kind were you? The cartoony type, angry, grumpy etc...? #INTWT
@2Stripz : @DaRealFrd I was a very animated kid, I loved to laugh and joke around #INTWT
InterTweet : @2Stripz Is it still the case? #INTWT
@2Stripz : @DaRealFrd of course #INTWT
InterTweet : @2Stripz Someone said : What is the favorite thing you like eating? (Bacon?) lol
@2Stripz : @DaRealFrd haha no, I love a classic Italian pasta dish #INTWT
InterTweet : @2Stripz What sports do you watch the most? #INTWT
@2Stripz : @DaRealFrd nothing is better than hockey #INTWT
@2Stripz : @2Stripz The type of movies you like watching? #INTWT
InterTweet : @DaRealFrd right now I'm completely engulfed in mob movies #INTWT
@2Stripz : @2Stripz back to business : What has been your goal from the get go? #INTWT
InterTweet : @DaRealFrd to show myself I can do anything I put my mind to #INTWT
@2Stripz : @2Stripz What are your favorite colors to work with and why? #INTWT
@2Stripz : @DaRealFrd I love red and black #INTWT
InterTweet : @2Stripz What are your favorite fabrics to work with and why? #INTWT
@2Stripz : @DaRealFrd I haven't worked with many but I know that will change very soon #INTWT
InterTweet : @2Stripz Where can readers find out more about you and your work? #INTWT
@2Stripz : @DaRealFrd   #INTWT
InterTweet : @2Stripz What advice do you have for the people now reading this intertweet? #INTWT
@2stripz : @DaRealFrd go for your dreams. And don't let anyone or anything get in the way. #INTWT

No comments:

Post a Comment