Thursday, November 21, 2013

InterTweet with Singer Victoria Chloe

                                    VICTORIA CHLOE


This InterTweet occured on the 21st November 2013.
InterTweets : So we starting off with : What is it that you do exactly? #INTWT
@Victoriachloe3 : I'm a singer songwriter based in Derbyshire, UK :) #INTWT
InterTweets : When did you discover that music was the thing you wanted to pursue in life? #INTWT
@Victoriachloe3 : Well I've been singing ever since I could talk haha! So it's something I've always wanted to do really! #INTWT
InterTweets : Can you remember the first song you ever wrote? #INTWT
@Victoriachloe3 : I used to write a lot of songs and never finish them, so the first song I ever finished is actually on YouTube #INTWT
It's the first song I ever finished, recorded and co produced, called Holding On :)
InterTweets : Was your family supportive in your choice of pursuing a music career? #INTWT
@Victoriachloe3 : My parents are so supportive, my dad's actually my manager! They also take me to all my gigs too, which is lucky!! #INTWT
InterTweets : Do you play any instruments? #INTWT
@Victoriachloe3 : Yeah I play piano, and in the process of learning how to play guitar :) #INTW
InterTweets : How would you describe you music? #INTWT
@Victoriachloe3 : I sing a lot of different genres, based on how I feel really! I think it's a mix of pop/soul, but.. #INTWT
I love to incorporate little things from other genres, like blues and old rock! #INTWT
InterTweets :  What inspired you to write the holding on track? Lot of feeling in there right? #INTWT
@Victoriachloe3 : Yeah definitely! A lot went on around that time, someone who meant a lot to me passed away, and just a lot of other stuff really! I think getting everything I felt onto paper really helped, I'm glad this was my first finished piece! #INTWT
InterTweets : Do you write your lyrics? If yes, describe the process you use to write? #INTWT
@Victoriachloe3 : Yes, I start by creating a scenario for the song, jotting down words/lines I could use, then just write & see what happens #INTWT
InterTweets : Do you get nervous before a performance or a competition?How do you deal with it? #INTWT
@Victoriachloe3 : I used to get so nervous!!! Now it's more excitement really, I do quite a lot of gigs so I guess I got used to the nerves! #INTWT
InterTweets : Let's touch an old and touchy subject..On the uk x factor when all the drama happened..what helped you get though it? #INTWT
@Victoriachloe3 : This is really awkward...that's not actually me on X Factor! I basically have the same name so everyone gets us confused!! #INTWT
InterTweets : Alright then, which artist influenced your style of music? #INTWT
@Victoriachloe3 : Urmm probably people like Whitney Houston, Mariah Carey...always loved big voices haha! #INTWT
InterTweets : Lets get up close and personal now : how many brothers or sisters do you have? #INTWT
@Victoriachloe3 : I've got an brother who's 19, and a sister who's 10 :) #INTWT
InterTweets : Closer up....Do you have a Boyfriend? #INTWT
@Victoriachloe3 : Yes I do...he's also my guitarist actually, which is pretty cool! #INTWT
InterTweets : What is your favorite thing to eat? #INTWT
@Victoriachloe3 :  Definitely the Pollo Ad Astra pizza from Pizza Express...I practically live there haha! #INTWT #PizzaExpress
InterTweets : Favorite movie? #INTWT
@Victoriachloe3 : Hmmm...I don't actually have one... I like films that really make you think/have a twist though! #INTWT
InterTweets : Lets get back to business. What are your goals in your career? #INTWT
@Victoriachloe3 : I'd love to have a full time singing career, but I also love the marketing side of music too...so either really! #INTWT
InterTweets : How do you handle mistakes during a performance? #INTWT
@Victoriachloe3 : I usually don't let it affect the rest of my performance, just laugh it off and carry on :) #INTWT
InterTweets :  If you could dabble in another genre of music, what would it be?#INTWT
@Victoriachloe3 : Hmmmm....I love old bluesy stuff, so maybe more of that really! #INTWT
InterTweets : What do you think of the music industry nowadays? #INTWT
@Victoriachloe3 : It's a lot more independent for the artist than it used to be...but I don't necessarily think that's a bad thing! #INTWT
InterTweets : What are you planning to release in the coming months..any projects we should watch out for? #INTWT
@Victoriachloe3 : I'll be heading up to Metropolis Studios soon to record a single with James Blunt, Katy B and other artists... And it's all for charity...so look out for that :) It should be good! #INTWT
InterTweets :  Any last words for the new fans you acquired today? #INTWT
@Victoriachloe3 : Just that I hope you enjoy my music, and make sure you follow me to find out about upcoming gigs in your area! :) #INTWT
InterTweets : Thank you for this wonderful InterTweet..Take care and don't stop the music..You are at the beginning of a great journey..
@Victoriachloe3 : Thanks, and thank you for interviewing me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment